Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Introduction

Well, after considerable procrastination, I've finally gotten around to starting my own blog. I've wanted to do this for some time as a way of sharing my efforts in wargaming, as well as gaining motivation and encouragement from others, since I do a lot of solo wargaming. I currently game:

Napoleonics: 28mm British and French for the Peninsula, soon to be Spanish
Eastern Renaissance: 28mm Swedes and Poles, maybe Muscovites one of these days
WWII: 15mm Pacific Stuff, still very much a WIP
Korean War: Another WIP, with Chinese and Marines
Moderns: 20mm Marines and their enemies, don't game with them much though.

I look forward to the support of those who read, please feel free to drop me a line... we cadets tend to find ourselves rather bored after a while....

No comments:

Post a Comment