Thursday, March 25, 2010

28mm Viking Progress

After a long absence due to a lack of camera and the minor inconvenience that college life presents, I’m finally getting another post up here. Near the end of last semester I ordered some 28mm Vikings from Old Glory 25s intending to use them with LOTRs rules variants. I painted about six and burnt out, but this semester I found some more motivation, and got 24 done in the first half of the semester.

The beginnings of a Viking HordeSome of my favorite shields Three of my favorite Vikings And a few more No idea if the stripes are historically accurate, but they looked good and added variety

This is the kind of guy you want next to you in a shield wall

1 comment:

  1. Greatings from Poland!
    I love those models, especially the shields.

    ReplyDelete